OUR VISION: Our department’s vision is to implement effective systems to efficiently execute services to our students while in compliance with all federal and state mandates.
OUR MISSION: The mission of Donna ISD Federal Programs department is to provide our students with supplemental support, services and resources in an effort to ensure the greatest opportunities for meeting the state’s performance standards.
OUR SHARED BELIEFS:
- Every child has the right to learn and deserves a passionate teacher in an engaging environment.
- Our schools are the responsibility of our community.
- Everyone thrives in a positive school culture that values respect, trust, diversity, and dignity.
- Establishing positive student, faculty, and parent relationships is key to student academic success.
- Teachers need to feel supported/motivated and provided with the necessary resources that will ensure student success.
- Social and emotional skills are developed from elementary to high school, leading to students finding their passion.
- All students deserve a quality and well-rounded education.
DISD STRATEGIC PLAN GOALS:
- Goal 1: Focus on Student Success
- Goal 2: Focus on Family & Community Engagement
- Goal 3: Focus on Operational Excellence
- Goal 4: Focus on Employee & Organizational Excellence
- Goal 5: Focus on Financial Stewardship
Click HERE for Donna ISD translation procedures.
The Federal Programs Department is located in the Donna ISD Administration Building904 Hester Ave., Donna, Tx 78537 Phone: 956-464-1600 Fax: 956-464-1752
Monday - Thursday 8:00 A.M. - 5:15 P.M.
Friday 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Phone: (956) 461-4264
Fax: (956) 461-9049