Reading is greatly inspired and promoted at LeNoir Elementary School. Rules are stressed when checking out books from the library. These policies will assist in promoting good habits and responsibilities that will last a lifetime.
1. All J.P. LeNoir Elementary students, staff, and parents have access to the library and its resources.
2. Books are loaned for a period of two weeks, and may be renewed for additional two-week periods.
3. Pre Kinder and Kindergarten students are allowed to check out one library book to be kept in their classroom.
4. Students in 1st-5th grades may check out two books.
5. An additional book may be checked out to students doing research on a particular subject or upon teacher request.
6. Late, damaged, or missing books must be returned or paid for in full before additional books are checked out.
7. Payment for lost or damaged books should be cleared before Accelerated Reader rewards are awarded.
If you have questions regarding the school library policy,
please feel free to contact the library at 464-5010.
We will assist in any way possible so that our students
continue reading and enjoying books.