DAEP Mission Statement:
The mission of the Disciplinary Alternative Education Program is to create and maintain an environment where students, teachers, administrators, support staff, and the community become a cohesive unit for the enrichment and redirection of student behavior in order for each student to arraign success and to become productive citizens.
“Changing Attitudes One Student at a Time”
DAEP Service of Excellence Core Beliefs
- Make a positive first impression.
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Make communication more effective.
- Practice professionalism at all times.
- Serve others from a Team-Centered approach.
- Project a positive attitude.
- Make excellence a goal in everything we do.