Contact the Safety and Risk Management Department if you experience the following and need to change your coverage:
- Marriage, divorce or legal separation.
- Adoption or birth of a child.
- Death of a spouse or child.
- A child on your policy turns 26.
- Losing individual health coverage through a private plan.
- Losing eligibility for Medicare, Medicaid or CHIP.
- You or one of your covered dependents gain or lose other benefits coverage due to a change in employment status — for example, beginning or ending a job.
- Becoming a U.S. citizen.
- Leaving jail or prison.